เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด Ask Me Why - อัลบั้ม Please Please Me - The Beatles





เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด Ask Me Why - อัลบั้ม Please Please Me - The Beatles



เนื้อเพลง Ask Me Why The Beatles

I love you, 
'cause you tell me things I want to know
And it's true 
that it really only goes to show,
That I know,
That I, I, I, I 
should never, never, never be blue
Now you're mine, 
my happiness still makes me cry
And in time, 
you'll understand the reason why,
If I cry,
It's not because I'm sad, 
but you're the only love that I've ever had
I can't believe 
it's happened to me
I can't conceive 
of any more 
misery…
Ask me why, 
I'll say I love you,
And I'm always thinking of you
I love you, 'cause you tell me things I want to know
And it's true that it really only goes to show,
That I know,
That I, I, I, I should never, never, never be blue
Ask me why, I'll say I love you,
And I'm always thinking of you.
I can't believe it's happened to me
I can't conceive of any more misery
Ask me why, I'll say I love you,
And I'm always thinking of you