เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด Baby It's You - อัลบั้ม Please Please Me - The Beatles





เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด Baby It's You - อัลบั้ม Please Please Me - The Beatles



เนื้อเพลง Baby It's You The Beatles

(Sha la la la la la la la) 
(Sha la la la la la la la) 
(Sha la la la la la la la) 
(Sha la la la la) It's not the way you smile 
that touched my heart
(sha la la la la) It's not the way you kiss
that tears me apart
Uh, oh, many, many, many nights go by,
I sit alone at home and I cry over you 
What can I do
Can't help myself, 
'cause baby, it's you (Sha la la la la)
Baby, it's you (Sha la la la la)
(Sha la la la la) You should hear what they say 
about you, "cheat" "cheat" 
(Sha la la la la) They say, they say you never never never ever been true (cheat cheat)
Uh oh, It doesn't matter what they say
I know I'm gonna love you any old way
What can I do, 
and it's true
Don't want nobody, nobody, 
'cause baby, it's you. (sha la la la la la la)
Baby, it's you. (sha la la la la la la)
Uh oh, It doesn't matter what they say
I know I'm gonna love you any old way
What can I do, 
and it's true
Don't want nobody, nobody, 
'cause baby, it's you. (sha la la la la la la)
Baby, it's you. (sha la la la la la la)
Don't leave me all alone... (sha la la la la la la)
Come on home... (sha la la la la la la)