เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด Do You Want To Know A Secret - อัลบั้ม Please Please Me - The Beatles





เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด Do You Want To Know A Secret - อัลบั้ม Please Please Me - The Beatles



เนื้อเพลง Do You Want To Know A Secret The Beatles

You'll never know how much I really love you
You'll never know how much I really care
Listen
Do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell, 
whoa oh, oh
Closer
Let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you
Listen
Do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell, 
whoa oh, oh
Closer
Let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you
I've known the secret for a week or two
Nobody knows,
just we two
Listen
Do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell, 
whoa oh, oh
Closer
Let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you